All visitors to this website may access information contained in the pages only once they have read and agreed to the information contained in the disclaimer below.
- This website is operated and maintained by The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge.
- Although we attempt to keep this website up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. We make no representation, nor give any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research finding, surgical or medical procedure or facts contained in any research paper displayed or depicted on this site. Users of this website must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information.
- The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
- Users are entitled to download information for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, licence, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made of any other linked site. Any user, website operator or host wishing to create a link to this website must first obtain the permission of The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge.
- The statements and opinions contained within this web site are those of the partners of The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge, and not those of the hospitals where they practice or the organisations upon whose behalf they undertake work.
- The Robotic Prostate Centre Cambridge is unable to respond to unsolicited medical questions from patients or relatives (via e-mails). Unsolicited e-mail requests for medical advice or sources of medical information will not be answered.
- Patients, potential patients, and members of the public are strongly advised to seek competent medical advice from a registered medical practitioner, as the treatments or conditions discussed on this website may not apply to their individual circumstances.